Call for AbstractsApplicants are invited to share their scientific results at the event as a poster, by first submiting an abstract along with their application. In addition a small number of oral talks may be selected from submitted abstracts. Paper size of the poster should not exceed B1 format (707 x 1000 mm) in portrait (vertical) set-up.
Please print the poster on a single large sheet.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online participant portal before the deadline of 15 June 2018.
Abstracts will be searchable on the workshop website around the time of the event, and collated in abstract book/pdf.
Selected abstracts will be awarded for oral presentation (not more than 15 min). Notification for the selected oral presentations will be send in proper time.
Abstract submission guide
- Each applicant can submit only one abstract to the event.
- After logging in, select the 'Abstract' tab on the top menu of your participant account on the event website.
- Title: Your abstract title should be short and informative, and must not exceed 150 characters.
- Authors and Institutions: Please add authors by using the 'Add/Edit Author' button. The presenting author can be changed by clicking the ‘Edit Author’ button of the preferred author and by choosing ‘Yes’ for ‘Presenter’ field. The order of authors can also be changed by editing the ‘Numerical Order’ of an author. Author names will be automatically formatted in the following style: A. Smith, B. Jones, etc. The author's workplace address must be added for every author listed – this can be done via the Add/Edit Author's Workplace(s) button.
- Abstract Body: Your abstract body can have a maximum of 1500 characters (with formatting and spaces).
- Editing and submission: You can edit your abstract through the online system as you wish before your submission deadline, clicking 'Save' to keep your abstract as a draft. To submit your abstract to the event, simply click 'Submit' ahead of your deadline. However, please proofread your work carefully and ensure all details are correct ahead of submission. You can view your final text by clicking the ‘Preview’ button in the ‘Abstracts’ page.